Conditions of participation for online competitions
The organizer of the competition is Oldskull Europe GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
Participation in online or Facebook/Instagram sweepstakes and their implementation is governed by the following provisions.
Insofar as this is a Facebook/Instagram competition, the following applies: all information within the scope of this competition is provided exclusively by the organizer. Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook" or "Instagram") has no connection whatsoever with this competition and does not sponsor, support or organize this competition. Therefore, there are no legal claims against Meta.
§ 1 Sweepstakes
(1) The participation period of the competition (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion Period") can be found directly in the competition.
(2) Insofar as the sweepstake mechanism differs from the mechanisms described in Section 4 (1) of these Terms and Conditions, this mechanism, including the possibility of participation, shall be described directly in the participation window of the sweepstakes.
Insofar as participation via Facebook/Instagram is possible, participation in the sweepstakes shall take place in accordance with the description in the participation window of the sweepstakes.
a) either by using a meta application (hereinafter referred to as "Application") on Facebook/Instagram. This application connected to Facebook/Instagram can be installed free of charge in the respective Facebook/Instagram profile of the participant. After the participant has activated the "Like" button, he can participate in the sweepstakes by answering the sweepstakes question posed;
b) or directly on the Facebook/Instagram website of the organizer, In such case, the participant can participate in the sweepstakes by answering the sweepstakes question with a comment under the sweepstakes posting on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/oldskulleurope.com) or the Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/oldskulleurope); b) posting pictures/contributions; c) "liking" the post, etc. Insofar as the participant uploads images, videos or texts as part of a post and/or comment, the participant guarantees to the organizer to be the legal owner of the rights required for this.
The logged time is decisive for the time of participation. Responses/posts/comments/likes not submitted within the promotion period will not be considered. Neither the organizer, Meta nor the cooperation partners (as defined below) are responsible for any delays in the submission or transmission of the response and participant data.
(3) The prizes of the competition are provided by the organizer. The organizer is the offerer according to § 657 BGB (German Civil Code) and therefore solely responsible for all claims regarding the prizes offered.
§ 2 Participants
(1) Unless otherwise stated, persons who have reached the age of 14 are eligible to participate in this competition. Persons under the age of 14 are excluded from participation. A distribution of prizes to persons whose participation is expressly excluded will not take place.
(2) Participation in the competition and the distribution of prizes are restricted to participants with a registration address in the EU, Switzerland, Norway and the United Kingdom.
(3) The participant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided for participation in the competition (including the relevant data in the corresponding Facebook/Instagram account of the participant). All personal details must correspond to the truth. Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the competition pursuant to § 3 (4).
(4) Each participant may only enter the competition once. Multiple entries are excluded. The organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition in the event of multiple participation in accordance with § 3 (2).
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees and relatives of Oldskull Europe GmbH and all subsidiaries / affiliates as well as the participating providers and prize sponsors are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition and not to pay out prizes or to subsequently refuse and reclaim prizes.
(3) Persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation shall also be excluded. In such cases, winnings may also be subsequently disallowed and reclaimed.
(4) Anyone who provides false personal information or enters the competition more than once is also excluded.
§ 4 Execution and handling of the lottery
(1) During the campaign period, participants will be asked a competition question. Participants can choose between predefined answer options. All prizes will be presented on the competition page. The winner(s) will be chosen by lot at the end of the campaign period from all participants who have answered the competition question correctly. In the event that fewer participants have guessed correctly than there are prizes available, the remaining prizes will be drawn from among all participants in the sweepstakes, regardless of the answer given.
Participation options, participation rules, prize draws, etc. that deviate from this competition mechanism will be explained to the participant directly in the participation mask for the competition. In such a case - unless otherwise described there - these deviating rules apply exclusively.
(2) Winners will be notified by e-mail after the end of the competition. The prize will then be handed over in direct contact between the winner and the organizer in accordance with the following terms and conditions on prize notification and forfeiture in §§ 4 and 5.
Insofar as the competition is organized directly on Facebook/Instagram, the winners will be notified by the organizer via the Facebook/Instagram profile of the respective winner after the end of the competition. Alternatively, the winners may also be announced via the Facebook/Instagram profile of the organizer after the end of the sweepstakes.
Each winner must then contact the organizer via a private message to the Facebook/Instagram page of the organizer with their correct name within 4 working days after receipt of the prize notification in their Facebook/Instagram profile or announcement of the winner in the Facebook/Instagram profile of the organizer. If a winner does not report within this period, the prize will be forfeited.
(3) The item presented as a prize in the context of the competition is not necessarily identical to the item won. Rather, there may be deviations with regard to model, color or the like. The prize sponsor reserves the right to select an item of average type and quality as the prize.
(4) The non-cash prizes will be sent by the organizer or a third party commissioned by the organizer by forwarding agent, parcel service or post to the postal address to be provided by the winner. Delivery shall be free of charge within the Federal Republic of Germany. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. The place of performance shall remain the registered office of the organizer despite the assumption of the shipping costs. In the event that delivery is made by a forwarding agent, the forwarding agent will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date. Delivery will usually be made Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm. The winner must also provide a substitute address in his immediate vicinity to which the prize can be delivered in his absence. If the shipping company does not meet anyone at either the winner's address or the alternate address, a message will be left. The winner has to bear the costs of a new delivery himself.
(5) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement. Likewise, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize is no longer available in the version presented (model change, seasonal merchandise, etc.).
(6) A cash payment of the winnings or a possible substitution of winnings is not possible under any circumstances.
(7) The claim to the profit or compensation for profit may not be assigned as a matter of principle.
(8) Complaints relating to the implementation of the lottery must be submitted in writing to the organizer within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the lottery. Complaints made by telephone or late complaints will not be processed. Queries, complaints and claims relating to the prizes are to be made exclusively to the organizer.
§ 5 Forfeiture of the profit
Unless otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, the winner is obliged to respond within four (4) weeks after sending the notification. Otherwise, the claim to the prize will be forfeited. Unless otherwise stipulated in these Terms and Conditions of Participation, a new winner will be drawn by lot in such cases. The claim to the prize shall also be forfeited if the prize cannot be sent within four (4) weeks after the first notification of the prize for reasons related to the person of the winner.
§ 6 Premature termination of the competition
The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The organizer will make use of this possibility in particular if for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons a proper execution of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, the organizer can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 7 Data protection
(1) Insofar as the sweepstakes is not organized directly on Facebook/Instagram, it is essential for participation in the sweepstakes to register for the corresponding sweepstakes in the entry mask of the sweepstakes by providing various data (hereinafter also referred to as "registration data"). In the case of Facebook/Instagram sweepstakes, participation is possible via the registered Facebook/Instagram account of the participant.
(2) There is no entitlement to register for the competition or to participate in the competition.
(3) The organizer collects, processes, uses and stores the participant's data provided during registration for the duration of the prize game for the purpose of prize game implementation and processing and transmits this data to the respective prize sponsor or to the agency managing the prize sponsor for the aforementioned purpose. Without the express consent of the participant, the registration data will not be used for further purposes by the organizer or third parties.
(4) All personal data of the participants will be processed and used by the organizer in accordance with the statutory provisions. Further information can be found in the data protection regulations.
§ 8 Revocation
The participant is free at any time to effect the deletion of his registration data by revocation at firstname.lastname@example.org and thus to withdraw from participation.
§ 9 Liability
(1) The organizer shall be released from all obligations upon fulfillment or delivery of the prize, unless an earlier point in time results from these regulations.
(2) The organizer is only liable for damages if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence. For culpable injury to life, limb or health of a natural person, the organizer is also liable for only simple negligence. In addition, the organizer shall also be liable for the breach of a cardinal obligation due only to simple negligence. Cardinal obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the competition and the achievement of the purpose of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance a participant in the competition may regularly rely. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in particular to damages caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data, in the event of malfunctions of the technical equipment or the service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way during the use of the application. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 10 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively.
(3) Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.
(4) These Terms and Conditions of Participation may be amended by the Organizer at any time without separate notification.
§ 11 Organizer
Organizer of the competition is
Oldskull Europe GmbH
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 4588 7130
Register court: Munich Local Court
Register number: HRB 218610
Managing Directors: Tobias Grasmeier, Marko Hansen
VAT ID: DE300110244